2015年5月18日 星期一

HKU Bachelor of Arts - Vivienne (2015)

Spending four months doing an internship at Link Education allows me to grow both professionally and personally. Professionally, it affords me numerous opportunities to broaden my knowledge in field of Special education needs (SENs) through assisting in lesson planning and teaching, having class observation, etc. The skills, such as lesson planning, classroom management that I have acquired certainly help me prepare for a career in education. Having knowledge of SENs can allow me to identify those students and hopefully amend teaching materials and lesson planning in order to ensure every student is taken care of.

Personally, I got to know myself more, for instance, discovering my strengths and weaknesses. Indeed, the staff here are friendly and always ready to offer you a helping hand by having intellectual discussions, offering you advice and guidance, etc.


In short, this internship not only raises my awareness of taking care of SEN students in educational settings but also deepens my understanding of myself. I have to thank Link education for having me as one of the interns; and I hope our paths cross again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言